Working with a non-profit offers many rewarding opportunities ranging from having the satisfaction in knowing that you are contributing to the well-being of the community to enjoying excellent employment benefits.
Sixty & Better announces opening(s) for the following position(s):
Subject: Position(s) Open: Senior Center Director(s)
(Part-time 15 – 29 hours per week)
Basic requirements and duties for this position are:
- Supervises the meal program at an agency senior center
- Prepares accurate reports and data for submission to central office
- Implements agency policies and monitors compliance
- Recruits and manages volunteers for activities and programs
- Markets agency senior center and programs to the community and encourages residents of the community to participate.
- Promotes wellness & educational programs for participants
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Requirements: Some college hours preferred; experience in program management, volunteer supervision, human relations management, cultural diversity and sensitivity. Knowledge of aging process and the field of aging helpful; skills in organization, managing detail, program development, and computer applications are essential. Hours may vary between centers and position is part-time employment.
Cover letter and resumes should be sent to: Marcus Rockwell, 1400 Circle Drive, Suite 300, Fort Worth, TX 76119, faxed 817-413-4902, or emailed email@example.com. Position is open until filled.
EEOC: S&B provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
**Sixty & Better has two part-time (15-29 hours a week) Center Director Position(s) available.
Development & Marketing
Journalism & Blog Marketing
Development & Social Media Marketing
Three volunteer internships are open for the summer semester. Send your CV or resume and a writing sample to Brandy Taylor, Director of Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
Summer 2017 Internship
Program Evaluation Intern
Gain hands-on experience in evaluating programs at activity centers.
Under the direction of the program manager, PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Assist with the agency’s annual survey process and with special projects related to wellness programs.
- Support data collection and management activities, including entering and editing data in program database.
- Help coordinate, compile and assemble program implementation activities.
- Attends community-based activities and meetings as requested by field instructor.
- Completes weekly hours and schedule as required.
- Meets with field instructor for supervision.
- Participates in community-based activities as appropriate.
Sixty & Better provides equal opportunity and commitment to diversity.
Sixty & Better is an equal employment opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. No person is to be discriminated against in employment opportunities or practices on any basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law including race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status.