Working with a non-profit offers many rewarding opportunities ranging from having the satisfaction in knowing that you are contributing to the well-being of the community to enjoying excellent employment benefits.
Sixty & Better announces opening(s) for the following position(s):
Chief Executive Officer
Reports To: Board Chair (on behalf of Sixty & Better Board of Directors)
Location: Sixty & Better Central Office, Fort Worth, Texas
FLSA Status: Exempt
Revised Date: December 2017
The Chief Executive Officer of Sixty & Better provides leadership and overall direction to the Organization, which administers a comprehensive array of services for older adults in accordance with the Organization’s mission. The CEO shall have overall accountability, responsibility and authority for the management of the business and affairs of the Organization. This shall be accomplished in accordance with the strategic plan and objectives adopted and approved by the Board and are subject to oversight by the Board. The CEO shall lead the Organization to meet the requirements of the donors, recipients of Sixty & Better services, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Development & Marketing
Journalism & Blog Marketing
Development & Social Media Marketing
Three volunteer internships are open for the springsemester. Send your CV or resume and a writing sample to Brandy Taylor, Director of Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
Spring 2018 Internship
Program Evaluation Intern
Gain hands-on experience in evaluating programs at activity centers.
Under the direction of the program manager, PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Assist with the agency’s annual survey process and with special projects related to wellness programs.
- Support data collection and management activities, including entering and editing data in program database.
- Help coordinate, compile and assemble program implementation activities.
- Attends community-based activities and meetings as requested by field instructor.
- Completes weekly hours and schedule as required.
- Meets with field instructor for supervision.
- Participates in community-based activities as appropriate.
Sixty & Better provides equal opportunity and commitment to diversity.
Sixty & Better is an equal employment opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. No person is to be discriminated against in employment opportunities or practices on any basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law including race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status.