Working with a non-profit offers many rewarding opportunities ranging from having the satisfaction in knowing that you are contributing to the well-being of the community to enjoying excellent employment benefits.
Sixty & Better announces opening(s) for the following position(s):
EEOC: S&B provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Development & Marketing
Journalism & Blog Marketing
Development & Social Media Marketing
Three volunteer internships are open for the summer semester. Send your CV or resume and a writing sample to Brandy Taylor, Director of Human Resources to email@example.com to begin the application process.
Fall 2017 Internship
Program Evaluation Intern
Gain hands-on experience in evaluating programs at activity centers.
Under the direction of the program manager, PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Assist with the agency’s annual survey process and with special projects related to wellness programs.
- Support data collection and management activities, including entering and editing data in program database.
- Help coordinate, compile and assemble program implementation activities.
- Attends community-based activities and meetings as requested by field instructor.
- Completes weekly hours and schedule as required.
- Meets with field instructor for supervision.
- Participates in community-based activities as appropriate.
Sixty & Better provides equal opportunity and commitment to diversity.
Sixty & Better is an equal employment opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. No person is to be discriminated against in employment opportunities or practices on any basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law including race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status.